Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Covid-19 Safety Precautions & Protocols
The California Department of Public Health released guidelines for dentists to begin seeing non-emergency patients. In accordance with these guidelines, Little Fish Dental has implemented the following guidelines and protocols for your next visit:
1. TEXT our office upon arrival and WAIT in the car. Our office staff will come out to your car and walk you in for your appointment.
2. Anyone entering the office will be screened for a fever. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the office. If your child presents with a fever of 100.4 or higher, we will need to reschedule their appointment. If the accompanying adult presents with a fever, the child can attend the appointment alone or we will reschedule the appointment.
3. We ask that only one adult accompany the child to their appointment. Families that have children with appointments at the same time may all enter together. At this time, we ask that children without appointments do not enter the office.
4. The CDPH requires that all persons entering the office wear a mask covering their nose and mouth. Please bring your mask from home as these are in short supply and we want to be able to see all our patients, including you. This helps us tremendously!
5. Dr. Trout and the assisting staff will be wearing extra protective gear. This includes the items we have always worn: a gown, gloves, protective eyewear, and masks. Additionally, we will be wearing surgical caps and face shields.
6. As usual, each room is sterilized between patients using CaviWipes (a health care professional sterilizing wipe).
We look forward to the day, like you, when this isn't a concern. Be well, stay well!